How to Apply:Application Information
You will need to complete and sign your application. You can submit your application by one of three ways:
Print the application and return hardcopies to
Illinois in Washington
Attn: Andrea Mayer
420 David Kinley Hall, MC-713
1407 West Gregory Drive
Urbana, IL 61801
- Email the completed application to email@example.com; and
- Complete and submit the application online.
Your application must include:
- A current resume;
- A three- to five-page writing sample from one of your classes at the U of I (graded, if possible);
- Two letters of recommendation, either two from professors/instructors or one from a professor/instructor and one from an employer, a public official, or a community contact. Applicants can include signed and sealed letters of recommendation with their application, or recommenders can submit them directly via the address or fax number below or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- An official transcript or academic history, either submitted sealed with the application, or sent directly from the institution to the address below; and
- Two essays, one page each, as detailed in the application.